The software is built using the PHP programming language and can be installed online, on a school’s internal server or on a single PC. It has been designed specifically for schools in the West Africa sub-region that are within the West Africa Examinations Council (WAEC) Zone.
Hapasis School Information System Capabilities
- Students Admission
- Fee Management (Fee collection & Billing)
- Examination Management (Grading, Assessment & Reports)
- Text messages & Alerts (send PTA meetings, Students reports via sms
- Released 26 July 2012
This was the very first version of HapaSIS, and represented a great deal of work in improving the Opensis codebase.
- Grading: We changed the grading scale to fit that of the West Africa Examinations Council.
- Comments: Changed the Commenting process to be include Conduct’, ‘Interest’ and ‘Attitude ‘and ‘Form Master or Mistress’
- Report Card: Made changes to the default report card to include Term/Semester end date, Head teacher signature and other student information.